URLRealm - URL Shortener
URLReaml is a free link shortener made by Mayank Vikash. Get quality short links according to your need.
Unfortunately, you can’t create short links on your own, this rule has been made to prevent spam.
You can request short links by sending a request to [email protected]
What you will Get with URLReaml:
- Short you URLs for free
- Get the analytics, how your short URLs are performing by sending a request to [email protected].
- Monetize your short URLs (Currently in Beta version)
- Get 50% of the revenue generated from the ads on your URLs (only if you want to show ads or else there will be no ads)
- Get Custom Short URLs.
- Get unlimited short URLs.
- It is completely free so it’s a request that you create only one account because currently URLRealm is not made for large-scale users.
- You will get a username when you request your first short URL, make sure you keep this safely, if you lost it, it will be not possible to track your URLs.
- You can also customize your social preview/link preview.
If you have any questions, you can send your questions to: [email protected]
Every user has a different username, then according to their usernames, short URLs are assigned to them. Each user has his own API token.
It will be made open-source soon. The source code will be available on Github.
Are you an artist? Do you make songs?
Then, you are at the correct place, URLRealm has everything for you. You can make and track unlimited short URLs. You can also request a smart link for your song, where you will get the link to the music stores in one place, something like lnk.to.
Not just limited to smart links, you can also request the stats of how your links are performing, number of clicks, etc.
If you make videos, or you are just a blogger, you may need some short links, URLRealm has got for you too. Smart Links are not available because they are only meant to be for artists but you can request all other things. A comparison chart of URLRealm with other services will be public soon. You can compare the free service with others.
For Normal Peoples
You can also use URLRealm for sending something to your family member and checking if they are opening it or not.
Don’t think if URLRealm is free, it may have fewer services, or it may not have a good user experience. Thanks to everyone’s contribution that it became possible to develop a shortener that will have every service and feature.
Made with Love, Proudly in INDIA.